1. Trim your hair every 4 weeks to limit hair breakage.
2. Use a wide tooth comb to brush your hair.
3. Do not wash your hair every day.
4. Minimize your use of heat styling.
5. Take your vitamins!
1. Eat enough protein.
2. Get your vitamin levels checked and take supplements if need be.
3. Invest in silicone.
4. Be careful when styling at home.
5. Never flat iron wet hair.
6. Do not leave products in for longer than advised.
7. If you feel pain while you’re at the salon, it’s time to find a new stylist.
8. Opt for looser hairstyles.
Top 10 Best Flat Iron Reviews of 2014
- GHD Eclipse
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium
- Bio Ionic OnePass
- Onei MK-I Halo Ceramic Flat Iron
- GHD Professional
- Paul Mitchell Protools Express
- HSI Professional
- Conair Infiniti Pro
- TS-2 Millennium
- Remington S9500